Baby food introduction can be confusing and overwhelming. Attend this presentation with Dr. Janine, ND to start your child's journey with food off well. Learn:
- When to begin introducing solid foods
- Pros and cons of baby-led and spoon-feeding
- Which foods are best to start with
- Guidelines for preventing food allergies
- How much babies should eat and drink
- Ensuring a healthy and balanced diet
- Signs of food sensitivity/other concerns
$25 Registration Fee. Register here!
This same presentation will be offered on Friday, February 2 at 10:30AM and Friday, April 20 at 10:30AM.